At Mindful Balance Retreats we provide you with all of the tools you need to make your retreat a complete success.
• Providing you with your own website for the retreat where all the details of your retreat are listed, financial transactions can take place immediately, and most commonly asked questions can be answered.
• Helping you to market your retreat by providing sales materials and photos. Use these for your own outreach and for posting to the MBR site.
• We are available to answer your questions daily; organization and prompt responsiveness are very important to us so we won’t leave you waiting.
• Working with you to set the schedule and itinerary for your retreat. This includes suggestions about yoga instruction, meditation locations and times, dining options and meal planning and making space for excursions.
• Building a meal plan for your retreat with healthy local cuisine options that suits your clients’ preferences and needs. Allergies, vegetarian requests and other dietary restrictions can easily be accounted for.
• We are available for your guests from the moment they sign up until the flight home. This includes serving as their point of contact before the retreat with all pertinent information needed in preparation for their trip (ie: checklists of what to pack, CDC requirements, emergency contact phone numbers, meeting location, etc.)
• Offering recommendations for you and your guests about travel before and after the retreat if you’d like to spend more time at your location or seeing the surrounding country.
• Arranging transfers to and from the retreat space and any other locations you would like to visit.
• Optional documentary services to film and photograph your retreat for you and your guests.
• We offer the option of having your retreat manager accompany you on the retreat to smooth your transition to the location and be present throughout with travel advice, co-instruction and other fun suggestions.
• We offer generous compensation plans for the yoga instructor who is leading the retreat.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much advanced notice do you need in order to plan a retreat? . . .
At least 9 months is optimal for marketing purposes (minimum of 6 months) however it all depends on the availability of the retreat center
What is the cost per person for each location? . . .
Cost per person depends on duration and location of the retreat, ranging from $550-$3000.
How many people do I need to sign up for my retreat? . . .
A minimum of 8 guests is required for your retreat to be confirmed.
Are my trip costs covered? . . .
Your room (with a guest) is covered when 8 guests have paid in full. Airfare is not covered so you are free to extend your trip after your retreat (highly recommended)
When can I book my flight? . . .
Once you have met the minimum number of guests, we will confirm the retreat and give the permission to purchase flights.
How many students can I bring on a retreat?. . .
Retreat centers vary from accommodating an intimate group of 8 to a fun filled group of 36
What happens if the trip gets cancelled for some reason?. . .
Travel Insurance is required for international retreats, this must be purchased within 2 weeks of booking your flight. We recommend Travel Guard -Gold (protect assist) w/cancel for any reason, speak with an agent and they will be happy to explain your choices.
How do I get to the retreat center once I’ve arrived? . . .
Some retreats cover the transfer from airport to retreat center, we will inform you of your options depending on which retreat you book.
How do I make money? . . .
It depends on the retreat and how many students you bring, we can discuss further once you know where your going.
What company do you recommend for air travel? . . .
Depends on where you are going, we will definitely help with that.
Can we expand the scope of our retreat to include something else that I’m passionate about? . . .
Yes, we want you to create a unique experience. Additional activities may incur an extra charge.
Do you offer retreats to all locations year round? . . .
Yes, however there are more optimal times to travel to certain places and we will help you decide when is the best time for you and your group.